We are honored to acknowledge and highlight these incredible women in information security, risk management, and privacy for their achievements.
FLEMINGTON, N.J. (PRWEB)
September 16, 2022
The Executive Women’s Forum on Information Security, Risk Management & Privacy (EWF) is pleased to announce the finalists of the Women of Influence Awards (WOI). The WOI Awards honor five recipients annually for their accomplishments and leadership roles in our field. The EWF Corporate Award is presented to a company that champions women and demonstrates gender diversity with internal initiatives created to support women throughout the lifecycle of their careers. The WOI Awards co-sponsors Accenture and Avanade will present the 2022 Awards, and recipients and finalists will be celebrated at an in-person ceremony during the EWF’s 20th Annual Conference on October 26.
“The Women of Influence Awards provide important recognition of the tremendous accomplishments of women in our industry,” says Joyce Brocaglia, EWF Founder. “We are honored to acknowledge and highlight these incredible women in information security, risk management, and privacy for their achievements.”
The EWF is proud to announce the 2022 WOI Award Finalists in the following categories:
Executive of the Year:
- Shelley Benoliel, Head of Global Security & Resilience, Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
- Sam King, Chief Executive Officer, Veracode
- Allison Miller, CISO and Senior Vice President, Optum
- Janie Aggas, Vice President-Information Security, Fidelity Investments
- Brenda Bjerke, Senior Director, Cybersecurity & Head of Cyber Risk, Target
- Jane Harper, Associate Vice President, Information Security Risk & Business Engagement, Eli Lilly and Company
- Marylyn Renee Harris, President and Senior Business (Healthcare/IT Security & Privacy) Consultant, Harrland Healthcare Consulting LLC
- Dr. Sherin Mary Mathews, Principal AI Research Scientist, U.S. Bank
- Haleema Zia, Cybersecurity Researcher, Global Foundation for Cyber Studies & Research, USA
Private Solutions Provider:
- Dimple Ahluwalia, VP & Global Managing Partner, IBM Security
- Amber Oleson, Managing Director, Product Security, Accenture
- Edith Santos, Managing Director, Tracepoint
- Dr. Fauzia Idrees Abro, CEO Cynosure Technologies & Director Cybersecurity Distance Learning Programme
- Jessica Mitchell, Cyber Watch Officer, US Department of Labor
- Sarah C. Moffat, Director, Communication & Digital Experience, NIH Center for Information Technology
Corporate Award Finalists:
- State Street
Congratulations to the 2022 Women of Influence and Corporate Award Finalists!
About the Executive Women’s Forum on Information Security, Risk Management & Privacy:
Founded in 2002, the Executive Women’s Forum on Information Security, Risk Management & Privacy (EWF) is the premier member organization dedicated to engaging, advancing, and developing women leaders in Cybersecurity, IT Risk Management, Governance, Risk, Compliance, and Privacy. The EWF provides education, access, and opportunities to women at every stage of their careers. Most importantly, it is a sisterhood where women are encouraged and supported to be their authentic selves, visualize their highest selves, and believe in themselves. The EWF serves emerging leaders and the most influential women in our field by facilitating virtual and live programs and events throughout the year. Programs include an Annual Conference, Rising Leaders Forum for Millennial and Gen. Z members, Lift mentorship program, regional meetings, leadership development initiatives, and global opportunities to network and engage with women. For more information, visit http://www.ewf-usa.com.
Share article on social media or email: