Respected as one of the top regions in VALORANT, the VCT EMEA League Playoffs 2023 is one of the most anticipated events of the entire year. Featuring the very best teams in the region, only a few will be heading to VALORANT Champions. Bearing this in mind, we’ve prepared our very own VCT EMEA League Playoffs 2023 betting preview!
Up To $300 bonus
100% Bonus Match Up
Available in 20+ languages
VCT EMEA League Playoffs: Outright Odds
Helping us preview this anticipated event, outright odds for the event are currently available thanks to GG.Bet as listed below:
To learn more about GG.Bet and the services they offer as an esports betting site, we recommend viewing our GG.Bet review.
Format and Schedule
Taking place between 23rd and 28th May, only the top 6 teams from the VCT EMEA Regular Season will be participating in the competition. Here’s how the teams stacked up to earn their seed for the VCT EMEA Playoffs:
- Fnatic (9-0)
- Natus Vincere (7-2)
- Team Liquid (6-3)
- Giants (5-4)
- FUT Esports (5-4)
- Team Vitality (4-5)
Now, these final 6 teams will compete in a double-elimination bracket. Here, all matches are BO3 except for the BO5 Lower Final and Grand Final – the best matches for VALORANT betting.
Within the double-elimination bracket, teams have been seeded as follows:
- Top 2 – Upper Bracket Semifinals
- 3-6th – Upper Bracket Quarterfinals
Anyways, what these teams are fighting for are the following seeds apart from the prize pool:
- 1-4th – VALORANT Masters
- 5-6th – LCQ for VCT Champions
Right now, the opening Upper Bracket Quarterfinals matches have been determined and are scheduled accordingly.
Upper Bracket Quarterfinals – 23rd May
- Giants vs FUT Esports (17:00 CEST)
- Team Liquid vs Team Vitality (20:00 CEST)
Upper Bracket Semifinals – 24th May
- Fnatic vs TBD (17:00 CEST)
- Natus Vincere vs TBD (20:00 CEST)
VCT EMEA League Playoffs: Quarterfinals Betting Insights
Giants vs FUT Esports
As our first Playoffs match of the weekend, Giants Gaming will be facing FUT Esports.
While both teams rank equally at a 5-4 record, Giants Gaming ranked higher thanks to a better map difference.
In addition, the last time that these two teams faced one another, Giants Gaming took the series in a 2-0 sweep.
Beyond this history between the teams, they’re relatively well matched against one another. Accordingly, decisions such as map picks will likely play a huge role in this tight match – a great esports betting opportunity.
- Predictions: Giants (2-1) FUT Esports
- Odds: Giants Outright Win (1.68), FUT Esports Outright Win (2.16)
- Betting Site: GG.Bet
Team Liquid vs Team Vitality
On the other hand, this next match is much more clear with regards to a favourite.
Missing out on the top 2 after losing out to Na’Vi and Fnatic, Team Liquid finished third place with a 6-3 record.
Meanwhile, Team Vitality squeaked into the top 6 of the VCT EMEA Regular Season thanks to an impressive performance in the final week when they needed it most.
Needless to say, Team Liquid are clearly the favourites, however, Team Vitality have a bit of momentum thanks to their win this past week.
However, this likely won’t be enough to beat Team Liquid, as the VALORANT odds seem to show.
- Predictions: Team Liquid (2-0) Team Vitality
- Odds: Team Liquid Outright Win (1.42), Team Vitality Outright Win (2.83)
- Betting Site: GG.Bet
- SEO Powered Content & PR Distribution. Get Amplified Today.
- PlatoAiStream. Web3 Data Intelligence. Knowledge Amplified. Access Here.
- Minting the Future w Adryenn Ashley. Access Here.
- Buy and Sell Shares in PRE-IPO Companies with PREIPO®. Access Here.
- Source: https://www.esportsbets.com/news/vct-emea-league-playoffs-betting-preview/